Haverhill Criminal Defense & DUI Lawyers
Massachusetts and New Hampshire Attorneys
At the Finbury, Sullivan law firm in Haverhill, Massachusetts, we often meet clients who have never been arrested before. They are confused and frightened about the criminal justice process and what will happen to them. Tell us about your arrest and the charges against you. Our criminal defense lawyers can help you through this difficult situation.
Our law firm offers caring and experienced defense to people facing charges in district court. We want to help you through this with as little damage as possible.
- DWI, OUI, drunk driving: Courts are getting more strict about drunk driving charges. Tell your defense lawyer everything that led to your arrest. We will investigate the charges and determine your best course of action.
- Traffic violations: Were you arrested for reckless driving, speeding or driving without a license? Your driving record and your license could be at stake. Talk to a lawyer.
- Drug charges: Drug possession or possession with intent to sell can put you on a lengthy probation or even require jail time. Ask your lawyer about what options are available for alternative sentencing.
- Domestic violence: Domestic violence is a serious charge that can affect your relationship with your spouse and children, deny your access to your home and even include jail time. Talk to an attorney.
- Larceny, shoplifting: Don’t take chances with charges of theft. Ask an experienced criminal defense attorney to represent you.
- Assault and battery: Explain all the circumstances that led up to the charges with your attorney. Know your rights and your options.
If you have been arrested on a misdemeanor charge, our attorneys are ready to talk to you. The initial consultation is free. Our law firm has provided experienced, caring, responsive service in the Merrimack Valley since 1946.